Our Dog Harness is a well tested and proven design with updated materials, which is very popular with search and rescue dog handlers. The harness comes in two sections for ease of fitting and flexibility of use for the dog, with both sections being fully adjustable. The front body harness has a padded chest for comfort and agility, with separate detachable leg loops for additional security.
The harness can be winched from the main attachment point with or without the leg loops dependent upon size, shape and weight of dog.
- Chest pad (removable) 6mm laminated closed cell foam
- 25mm & 45mm high grade polyester webbing
- Elastic retaining loops for stick light or torch
- Fully adjustable for S, M & L size dogs
- Weight: Chest section – 300g & Leg section – 230g
- Minimum Break Strength (M.B.S): 13kN
- Hi-Vis Yellow
- Olive Green
Dog Harness: H0015P
How to buy:
To purchase, you can contact us direct at: 0161 621 0309 or via firstname.lastname@example.org