The Spec (Specialist) Sit Harness was designed alongside the Ops Sit Harness for technical military use by a NATO member. It conforms to the same new helicopter material standard and is also well suited for use by a variety of technical rescue units.
The Spec Sit has our double crotch system, which allows for attachment of different descent devices while maintaining the correct orientation. Other features include MOLLE compatible PALS panels for attaching pouches or extra gear loops, side & rear web ‘D’s, and a 150kg load rating for users carrying heavy kit.
The QC version comes with Quick Clip buckles on the legs; theses can also be added at the waist if required.
- Rated to 150kg
- 30kN belay loop & front waist ‘D’
- 2x fixed gear loops, 2x removable gear loops
- Fully adjustable waist & legs
- MOLLE compatible
- High quality polyester webbing
- Waist circumference: Min 74cm – Max 115cm
- Leg/Thigh circumference: Min 44cm – Max 85cm
- Standard buckles: 1.05kg
- QC buckles: 1.1kg
- Full QC buckle: 1.2kg
Spec Sit Harness: H0092
Spec Sit Harness QC: H0092QC
Spec Sit Harness Full QC: H0092FQC