The Spec (Specialist) sit harness has been designed for technical military use & was designed in conjuction with the Dutch military. The standard model harness is the first harness to pass and conform to a new defence material standard for helicopter use. Although the harness has been designed for technical military use this harness would also suit many technical rescue units.
The Spec sit harness has been designed with comfort, quality and strength in mind. The strength of the harness will enable the end user to carry large amounts of kit, the Spec harness is rated for a 150Kg load.
The Spec sit harness has a wrap around fitting system for ease of donning and safety which stops the harness from becoming soiled, as is common with step in type harness. The Spec harness also incorporates two laser cut 2000D cordura molle system hangers on the rear of the waist pad for attaching molle style pouches or removable gear loops.
The QC style has quick clip buckles on the leg loops and can also be made with QC buckles on the waist if required.
- Fully adjustable waist and legs
- Wrap around or step in fitting
- Well-established, easy interlocking buckling system
- Laminated, high quality, sandwiched closed cell foam padding
- High quality polyester webbing, with hidden locking stitch
- 2 Fixed Gear Loops – 2 Removable Gear Loops
- 1 front aluminium D & 1 front double thickness 18mm belay loop 30kN
- 1 back & 2 side webbing eyes conforming to EN358
- Standard Waist Size: 74cm to 115cm
- Standard Leg/Thigh Size: 44cm to 85cm
- Rated for: 150kg
- Weight for Standard Harness: 1.05Kg
- Weight for QC Harness: 1.1Kg
- Weight for Full QC Harness: 1.2Kg
Conforms to: EN361:2002 and EN12277-D:2015 when used with any SAR Spec chest harness range & any SAR standard Osprey chest harness.