The Harrier Lite is a pared down version of our standard Harrier, utilising a lighter, less bulky waist pad, whilst still offering the 150kg user rating.
The Harrier Lite retains the two independent front waist attachment points, as well as the wrap around fitting system, which can be left done up for ease of fitting, or can be fully undone when required.
Available in camouflage, which matches the current UK Armed Forces MTP, as well as black, and grey.
The Harrier Lite can be assembled with a SAR Kite or Osprey Chest Harness to make a EN361 full body harness.
- Rated to 150kg
- Two independent front attachment points – Belay loop 30kN & ‘D’ 25kN
- Four reinforced gear rack loops & four plastic gear rings
- Fully adjustable waist and legs with twin adjustment on the waist
- Lightweight foam padding with shaped waist and legs for extra comfort
- Waist circumference: Min 74cm – Max 114cm
- Leg/Thigh circumference: Min 42cm – Max 70cm
- Harrier 2 Lite: H0001L