The Harrier Sit harnesses have been re designed and upgraded and are rated for use up to 150Kg. They are designed for rope access and technical rescue service personnel who prefer a separate sit and chest harness format to that of a multi purpose full body harness.
The Harrier, like the Merlin and Raptor has the innovative pattern that includes two independent front waist attachment points in different profiles so that rope access and rescue technicians can utilise any type of rope descender without twisting the system.
The Harrier has a wrap around fitting system for ease of donning and safety which stops the harness getting soiled, as is common with the step in type harness. The QC style has quick clip buckles on the leg loops and can also be made with QC buckles on the waist if so required.
- Twin independent front attachment points – Belay loop 30kN and Dee 25kN
- Two side attachments (Harrier 4 models only)
- Fully adjustable waist and legs with twin adjustment on the waist
- Wrap around or step in fitting
- Well-established and easy interlocking buckle system on waist
- Laminated foam padding with shaped waist and legs for extra comfort
- High quality polyester webbing
- Four reinforced gear rack loops & four plastic gear loops
- Waist circumference: Min 74cm – Max 114cm
- Leg/Thigh circumference: Min 42cm – Max 70cm
- Weight: Harrier 2 – 1.1Kg
- Weight: Harrier 4 – 1.3Kg
- Rated to 150kg
Harrier 2 conforms to: EN813
Harrier 4 conforms to: EN813 & EN358
Both harness conform to: EN361 when linked with any of the SAR chest harnesses and a Link Sling.