The Rescue Strop has the design of a split chest enabling the strop to be threaded around and under the casualty’s arms to reduce the chance of disturbing the surrounding ground.
The adjustment loops on the chest give it a large range of sizes from very young children to adults. The adjustment on the legs allows the wearer to be in a range of positions from vertical to sitting. The Rescue Strop is ideal for lifting into a sit position a person who is hanging in a fall arrest harness thereby stopping the possibility of suspension trauma. Also used for lifting people from water in a horizontal position and therefore reducing the possibility of shock.
• 9mm closed cell laminated foam padding and 44mm polyester webbing
• Three adjustment loops
• Back pull handle for helicopter loading
• Anodised alloy twist lock karabiner for rapid connection on the waist
• 44mm polyester webbing split leg loops
• Two anodized alloy twist lock karabiners for rapid connection around legs to central ring
• Easy buckle adjustment from vertical to sit position and visa versa
• Main lift connection: Large delta mallion
Conforms to: EN 1497:2007