The Ops (Operator) Sit Harness is the result of a request from a NATO member, to develop a lightweight & robust harness, that also conformed to a new defence material standard for helicopter use. Its light weight also makes it suitable for mountain rescue teams as a personal issue harness.
Features include MOLLE compatible PALS panels for attaching pouches or extra gear loops, side & rear web ‘D’s, and a 150kg load rating for users carrying heavy kit.
The QC version comes with Quick Clip buckles on the legs; theses can also be added at the waist if required.
- Rated to: 150kg
- 30kN belay loop
- 2x fixed gear loops, 2x removable gear loops
- Fully adjustable waist & legs
- High quality polyester webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Waist circumference: Min 74cm – Max 115cm
- Leg/Thigh circumference: Min 44cm – Max 85cm
- Standard buckles: 850g
- QC buckles: 900g
- Full QC buckles: 950g
Ops Sit Harness: H0090
Ops Sit Harness QC: H0090
Ops Sit Harness Full QC: H0090