The Raptor 4 & 6 Full Body Harness has been specifically designed for rope access and technical rescue personnel who prefer a multi purpose full body without a restrictive chest strap. This approach comes from years of experience being suspended in harnesses and a different approach and attitude in the evolution of harness design. Modifications to the initial concept have been made over the years thanks to the constructive input from our world wide users.
The Raptor, like the Merlin, has the innovative pattern that includes two independent front waist attachments points in different profiles, this is so rope access and rescue technicians can utilise any type of rope descender without twisting the system.
The Raptor 6 has two side ‘D’ connections that fold back flat when not required for use. The harness also has sandwich closed cell foam formed and shaped pads for waist and legs giving superb comfort.
- Rated to: 150kg
- Belay loop 30kN and ‘D’ connections 25kN
- Double front attachments
- One rear dorsal attachment
- Two side attachments (Raptor 6 only)
- Four reinforced snag free gear rack loops
- Easy and reliable interlocking buckle system
- Laminated sandwiched closed cell foam padding
- Shaped waist and legs for extra comfort
- High quality polyester webbing
- Fully adjustable waist and legs
- Step in fitting or wrap around fitting
- Waist circumference: Min 74cm – Max 114cm
- Leg/Thigh circumference: Min 42cm – Max 70cm
- Weight – Raptor 4: 1.50kg
- Weight – Raptor 6: 1.75kg
Raptor 4 Full Body Harness: H0030
Raptor 6 Full Body Harness: H0031
Please note that the harness number denotes the number of attachment points.
Example: “Merlin 6” – features 6 attachment points