The Raptor 4 & 6 full body harness has been specifically designed for rope access and technical rescue personnel who prefer a multi purpose full body without a restrictive chest strap. This approach comes from years of experience being suspended in harnesses and attitude in the evolution of harness design. Modifications to the initial concept have been made over the years thanks to the constructive input from our world wide users.
The Raptor, like the Merlin has the innovative pattern that includes two independent front waist attachments points in different profiles, this is so rope access and rescue technicians can utilise any type of rope descender without twisting the system.
The Raptor 6 has two side ‘D’ connections that fold back flat when not required for use. The harness also has sandwich closed cell foam formed and shaped pads for waist and legs giving superb comfort.
- Belay loop 30kN and Dee’s 25kN
- Connection Points: 1 Back, 3 Front and 2 Side (Side points on Raptor 6 only)
- Colours: Orange & Black, Blue & Black and All Black
- Fully adjustable waist and legs
- Wrap around or step in fitting
- Well-established and easy interlocking buckle system
- Laminated sandwiched closed cell foam padding
- Shaped waist and legs for extra comfort
- High quality polyester webbing
- Four reinforced catch free gear loops
- Waist circumference: Min 74cm – Max 114cm
- Leg/Thigh circumference: Min 42cm – Max 70cm
Conforms to EN361-2002, EN358-1999 & EN813-2008