Our Adventure Park Lanyard comes in two styles, The Dual Lanyard provides the ideal solution for high ropes courses where attachment must be maintained. The dual legs allow continuous connection to the system while passing anchor points, or connecting to a Tyrollean or zip wire.
The Single Lanyard is a single leg lanyard for those who prefer.
The protected webbing loop may be attached to the user’s harness via an EN362 connector, or may be choke hitched directly.
- Static strength 22kN
- Can be made with 11mm or 10mm low stretch rope
- 18mm polyester sling with a protective polyester tube
11mm Colour Choices:
- White with single red fleck
- White with multiple red fleck
- Red with black fleck
- Orange hi-visibility reflective (HVR)
- Yellow hi-visibility reflective (HVR)
- Adventure Park Single Lanyard: S0044
- Adventure Park Dual Lanyard: S0045