The Cows Tail Rope Lanyard has multiple applications, with a tensile strength of 22kN, the high-twist 32-strand mantle braid provides high abrasion protection, better grip and high dirt resistance. The cows tail is also a great help when traversing steel work and also easy to take off the front of your harness and store away unlike knotted systems.
The standard length of the lanyard is 60cm legs and 30cm middle leg. Variations of the size can be requested.
Please note: the maillon is not supplied with the lanyard.
- Lanyard strength: 22kN
- All rope is polyamide (nylon) low stretch, except for HVR, which is polyamide/polyester.
- Length variations available on reques
- Note: These lanyards are not to be used for fall arrest. Lanyards complying to EN354 must be used in conjunction with an energy absorber complying to EN355 for fall arrest and not to exceed 2m in length.
- White with single red fleck
- White with multiple red fleck
- Red with black fleck
- Orange hi-visibility reflective (HVR)
- Yellow hi-visibility reflective (HVR)
Cows Tail Rope Lanyard: L0020