The Rescue Pulley System is made from marine grade pulleys and 8mm kernmantle cord, has an integral twin cam brake that can be set at differing angles for positive locking or unlocking and has a 3:1 mechanical advantage ratio.
It is an ideal piece of kit for getting an injured worker up a cable line, off an activated lanyard or transferring from rope to rope, along with many other emergency applications.
It must always be used along with a safety back-up system.
- W.L.L. 150kg (safety factor 6-1)
- Pulley working ratio: 3:1
- Max. working length from the casualty: 7.5m
- Max. working length from top anchor: 10m
- Bag size: 40cm long x 20cm diameter
- Weight: 2kg
- Variation in lengths on request
Rescue Pulley System: P0002