The Rescue Pulley System is made from marine pulleys and 8mm kernmantle cord, has an integral twin cam brake that can be set at differing angles for positive locking or unlocking and has a 3:1 mechanical advantage ratio.
It is an ideal piece of kit for getting an injured worker up a cable line, off an activated lanyard or transferring from rope to rope, along with many other emergency applications.
It must always be used along with a safety back-up system.
- Max. working length from the casualty: 7.5m
- Max. working length from top anchor: 10m
- W.L.L. 150kg safety factor 6-1
- Pulley working ratio: 3-1
- Weight: 2kg
- Bag size: 40cm long x 20cm dia
- Variation in lengths on request.