Our Casualty Pulley System uses small marine pulleys and 6mm prussic cord and is used to lift casualties onto stretchers or transfer their load from safety lines, slings or rope to the rescuer or rescue system.
It has a 6:1 mechanical advantage ratio and when tested with the cord and positioned in its locking cleat held at 9kN.
It is both neat and compact and comes as shown with chest ascender and karabiner fitted complete with its own storage pouch.
- Max working length: 2m
- Pulley working ratio: 6-1
- W.L.L. 150kg safety factor 6-1
- Pouch Size: 20cm x 16cm x 7cm
- Weight: 812g
- Fits onto harness waist belt and comes with its own waist strap
- Variations in lengths on request.