The Lineman Harness has been designed for use by utility companies and made to be easily fitted, just like putting on a jacket.
Constructed with a full set of Quick Clip cobra buckles, the Lineman harness can be quickly fitted and removed. The front attachment point combines a Quick Clip cobra buckle with the ‘D’ attachment point.
The harness incorporates 5 attachment points – 1 front sternal and 1 rear dorsal for fall arrest, 2 side ‘D’s for work positioning and 1 wait attachment point for abseiling & belaying.
The Lineman features 1 small and 2 large gear loops, in addition to 3 equipment rings. The back, waist and leg pads are made using high grade closed cell foam to give the maximum comfort when in use.
- Rated to 150kg
- One front sternal attachment point
- One front waist attachment point
- One rear dorsal attachment point
- Two side ‘D’ work positioning attachment points
- One small, two large gear loops & three equipment rings
- Two lanyard parking loops
- Quick Clip buckles throughout fully adjustable legs, waist, shoulder and back straps
- Reflective labels with simple clear access label
- High quality polyester webbing
- Waist: 86cm – 137cm
- Legs: 47cm – 61cm
- Weight: 1.85Kg
- Waist: 95cm – 147cm
- Legs: 47cm – 71cm
- Weight: 2kg
Lineman Harness (Small/Medium): H0076
Lineman Harness (Large): H0076L