Designed initially as a more stable version of the traditional tripod, the Quadpod is now recognised worldwide as the standard portable anchor for use in many rescue situations. UK Coastguard, Mountain Rescue Teams and industrial confined space rescue teams are just some examples of the agencies using the Quadpod.
Configurable in different modes, the Quadpod offers versatility when accessing confined spaces, over parapets and multiple other scenarios. The head of the Quadpod offers several connection options, allowing hauling or lowering systems to be set up with ease. The optional Quadpod Winch can be fixed to one of the legs for even more efficient extrication (available for purchase separately).
The adjustable legs are fitted with non-slip rubber feet, which are suitable for use on most surfaces.
Supplied with leg straps and storage bag (also available separately).
We recommend training on the Quadpod to fully understand it’s many uses.
- Rated for 4 person load
- WLL in standard pyramid configuration: 400kg
- Legs – Powder coated aluminium
- Head/ main connection points – Stainless steel
- Pins – Steel
- Feet – Non-slip rubber
- Straps – High grade polyester with steel mini karabiners
- Max height in pyramid configuration: 2.0m
- Size when packed in bag: 1.2m x 17cm
- Weight including straps: 13.8kg