Used as a temporary steep ground/steep earth anchor, the Ground Spider is extremely lightweight and easily transportable. Its folding spikes allow it to pack away into the supplied pouch, with a size of only 40cm x 7cm.
Whilst the linking sling and Maillon conform to their own relevant standards, there is no standard for temporary ground anchors. The Ground Spider has, however, been successfully tested with a 15kN static load, which is the strength required for most industrial anchors (Please note that this is a lab test only).
The type of ground has a significant impact on the effectiveness of the Ground Spider and as such, we strongly recommend training in their installation and use.
- Spikes: Powder coated aluminium
- Linking sling- High grade polyester (EN354, EN566, EN795)
- Maillon- Steel (EN362, EN12275)
- Spike length: 15cm
- Size when packed in bag: 40cm x 7cm
- Weight, including connections: 832g
Ground Spider: RS007