Used for winching and lifting/lowering as well as extra carry slings. The Adjustable Stretcher Lifting Slings are fully adjustable for use with the stretcher either horizontal or vertical.
Must only be used as lifting slings, attached to the stretcher. The slings have been approved for winching by the UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency.
The slings are fitted with maillons as standard, other connector options are available, or the slings can come with no connectors fitted. Contact us for connector options.
- Strength of each sling: 11kN
- 2 Slings (vertical lift): 22kN
- 4 Slings (horizontal lift): 44kN
- Minimum Length: 45cm (including maillons)
- All connections using Delta Maillons EN362:05/Q & EN12275
- Weight: 1.5kg (1.2m lifting slings) – 1.7kg (2m lifting slings)
1.2m (CR) Lifting Slings: ST007
2m (MR) Lifting Slings: ST016