The 11mm Rescue & Access Tactical Rope has been developed to withstand heavy loads for e.g. winches, dirt and climatic influences. The rope is extremely robust and compact and also soft in handling making it ideal for tactical intervention and rescue. It has a tensile strength of 32kN.
- Diameter 11mm.
- Material: Low stretch nylon
- Outer plait: (sheath) 16
- Outer braids 32
- Inner core 14
- Static strength:32kN
- Static strength fig 8 knot: 18kN
- Static strength fig 10 knot: 22kN
- Elongation: 3-5%
- Colours: Black or White with red fleck
- Free cutting and labelling service on orders.
- Rope can be cut up to 200m on standard orders and 700m on special request.
Conforms to: EN1891-A