The Rocker is designed primarily as a safety back-up in two-rope systems (industrial rope access, technical rescue, etc), as a fall arrest device in the event of main line failure.
It is suitable for use as a back-up in a 2-person rescue scenario, as it is rated to 200kg.
To be used as a EN12814-A (safety line adjustment device) back-up, the Rocker must be connected to the upper (sternal/chest) connection point on the user’s harness. We recommend it is used with our 10cm Rocker Sling Assembly (see page 23).
The Rocker may also be used as part of a flexible line fall arrest set-up on a ladder/tower, as a pulley brake for hauling, or in many other situations.
We strongly recommend that technicians are trained in the use of the Rocker.
- Fall arrest back up device
- Work positioning locking device
- Horizontal safety line absorbing anchor
- Rope Access & Rescue safety back-up
- Pulley brake
- Belay brake
- Average static load: 3.5kN
- Max dynamic impact: 5.9kN
- Static strength: 15kN
- Max dynamic impact: 200kg 5.7kN
- Max Static 350kg
- Material high strength alloy with hard anodising on cams
- Weight: 169g
Gold Rocker: RA003
Black Rocker: RA003B