An extremely versatile adjustable lanyard, the RAD Work Positioning Lanyard is the ideal companion for many work at height scenarios.
It can be used in double mode (e.g. around a pole or tree) or in single mode (i.e. attached directly to an anchor). When tied off around a structural member, it can be used to form a temporary anchor.
The RAD can also be removed from the RAD Rope Lanyard and used independently as a descender.
- EN358:2018 Max weight 150kg
- EN795:2012-B One person load
- EN12841:2006-C (Device) Rope diameter 10.5mm-11.0mm Max weight 130kg
- EN15151-1:2012-6 (Device) Rope diameter 9.9mm-11.3mm
- EN341:2011/2D (when used with approved pre-threaded rope) 1x 200m Max weight 104kg- Min weight 40kg
Colour Choice of Rope:
- White with red fleck
- Red with black fleck
- HVR Yellow
- HVR Orange
Connector choice (sewn in):
2m Lanyard: RAD-2M
3m Lanyard: RAD-3M
5m Lanyard: RAD-5M