Developed as a very easy to use and versatile mobile anchor point. Able to be configured to fit most jobs, the SAR Multipod is the solution for work and rescue. The Multipod can be configured as a standard tripod, a quadpod or a quadpod with beam.
- The Multipod can be kept as a standard tripod and quadpod configuration for quick and immediate use
- The Multipod can be fitted with a beam for maximum clearance during edge transitions with a stretcher
- The beam can be equipped with a re-directional pulley allowing for maximum use of height
- It can easily be broken down into smaller sections for lighter transportation when there is a long carry
- Rubber hinged feet come as standard, however rock feet can be purchased separately
- For confined space entry the Multipod can be fitted with a self-tailing rope winch. This can be purchased separately
Mobile anchor for fall arrest and rescue
The central attachment eye in standard tripod, quadpod, offset tripod and quadpod as well as beam mode configurations are certified as a fall arrest and rescue mobile anchor device for up to 3 users. The minimum static strength is 15kN, allowing the Multipod to be used as an anchor for rope access in accordance with IRATA requirements.
The Multipod can be used in numerous configurations to re-direct rope systems. Each configuration requires knowledge and skills. The user should be trained in it’s safe use and many possibilities. All Multipod configurations can be used asre-directional anchors for rescue loads up to 300kg.
- Legs: Aluminium powder coated
- Head: Stainless steel powder coated
- Eye bolts & pins: Stainless steel & mild steel nickel plated
- Feet: Flexible studded rubber
- Straps: Polyester webbing, hooks steel nickel plated
- Leg Adjustment: 10 holes on each leg
- Max height as standard pyramid: 2m
- Packed size in bag: 1.2m x 17cm dia
- Standards: CE 0120 EN795:2012 Type B & PD CEN/TS 16415:2013 Type B
- WLL in a standard pyramid shape 300kg
- Weight of Quadpod: 12.8kg
- Wight of Leg straps: 1.0kg
- Wright of Bag :1.05kg
Conforms to: EN795:2012 Type B & PD CEN/TS16415:2013 Type B