The Multipod is coming soon!
The Multipod has evolved from the Quadpod into an extremely versatile easy to use portable anchor system. It can be used as a tripod, as a standard Quadpod or as a Quadpod with a beam.
The beam configuration allows for better clearance during edge transitions with a stretcher, or with multiple technicians, for example in rescue situations.
The Multipod is certified as a mobile anchor device for up to 3 users in all three standard configurations (tripod, Quadpod, Quadpod with beam). It has been tested to 15kN in these modes, satisfying industrial rope access anchor requirements.
The Multipod can be used as re-directional anchor to safely negotiate obstacles such as sharp edges or unstable parapets, or to gain extra height when required in rescue hauling systems. It can be stored and transported easily as a Quadpod or tripod, allowing swift set up. It can also broken down into its component parts to share the weight for a long carry in to the incident site.
The optional Quadpod Winch (available for purchase separately), can be fitted to any of the legs as part of an extraction system. Non-slip rubber feet are fitted as standard, however rock spikes may be purchased separately.
Supplied as a Quadpod, including leg straps and storage bag, the beam and eye-bolt carriers can be purchased separately.
We recommend training on the Multipod to fully understand it’s many uses.
- Legs: Aluminium powder coated
- Head: Stainless steel powder coated
- Eye bolts & pins: Stainless steel & mild steel nickel plated
- Feet: Flexible studded rubber
- Straps: Polyester webbing, hooks steel nickel plated
- Leg Adjustment: 10 holes on each leg
- Max height as standard pyramid: 2m
- Packed size in bag: 1.2m x 17cm dia
- Standards: CE 0120 EN795:2012 Type B & PD CEN/TS 16415:2013 Type B
- WLL in a standard pyramid shape 300kg
- Weight of Quadpod: 12.8kg
- Weight of Leg straps: 1.0kg
- Weight of Bag :1.05kg
Multipod – Beam with one carrier: QU005B1
Multipod – Beam with two carrier: QU005B2