The Twin Clip Loop Lanyard is made using 25mm polyester superweb with a total length of 1.3m. It has a protected connection eye on each leg of the lanyard. This is so the user can wrap the lanyard around larger anchors and still load the connector/karabiner in the correct profile. This also shortens the lanyard therefore reducing any potential fall distance.
The lanyard can be supplied with or without scaffold hooks & karabiner.
- Material: 25mm polyester superweb.
- Clip loop eyes: 2 per leg
- Length from absorber eye to fly end eye = 1.3m.
- Length when fitted with connectors 1.6m
- Maximum working load 130kg
- Note:Other lengths can be made, up to a max total length of 2m or the lanyard can be supplied without any connectors fitted.
Conforms to: EN355-2002