Our Single & Twin Shock Absorbing Rope Lanyards are made using a nylon 11mm low stretch rope. This product is the right choice for many different applications. The high-twist 32-strand mantle braid provides for high abrasion protection, better grip, and high dirt resistance.
The lanyards are fitted with a large aluminium ring so that the connector on the fly end can be clipped back or parked in position.
The lanyard is supplied as standard with scaffold hooks and connection karabiner. It can be supplied with any of our EN361 connectors, or with no connectors.
- Maximum working load 130kg
- Nylon 11mm low stretch rope
- Length from absorber eye to end eye: 1.3m.
- Length when fitted with karabiner/connector: 1.6m
- Single Leg: 420g (for a 1.3m without connectors)
- Twin Leg: 540g (for a 1.3m without connectors)
- Note: Other lengths can be made, up to a max. total length of 2m
Single: L0019C (with scaffold hooks)
Single: L0019 (without scaffold hooks)
Twin: L0021C (with scaffold hooks)
Twin: L0021 (without scaffold hooks)