The Ops (Operators) sit harness has been designed for military use & was designed in conjuction with the Dutch military. The standard model harness is the first harness to pass and conform to a new defence material standard for helicopter use. Although the harness has been designed for military use this harness would also suit rescue and mountain rescue units.
The Ops sit harness has been designed with comfort, quality and strength in mind. The harness is rated for a 150Kg load, making it suitable if the end user may require to carry large amounts of kit.
The Ops sit harness has a wrap around fitting system for ease of donning and safety which stops the harness from becoming soiled, as is common with step in type harness. The Ops harness also incorporates two laser cut 2000D cordura molle system hangers on the rear of the waist pad for attaching molle style pouches or removable gear loops.
The harness has quick clip buckles fitted on the leg loops, however quick clip buckles can also be fitted on the waist if required.
- Fully adjustable waist and legs
- Wrap around or step in fitting
- Well-established, easy interlocking buckling system
- Laminated, high quality, sandwiched closed cell foam padding
- High grade quality polyester webbing, with hidden locking stitch
- Gear loops 2 fixed 2 removable
- 1 front double thickness 18mm belay loop 30Kn
- 1 back and 2 side webbing eyes conforming to EN358
- Standard Waist Size: 74cm to 115cm
- Standard Leg/Thigh Size: 44cm to 85cm
- Rated for: 150kg
- Weight for Standard Harness: 850g
- Weight for QC Harness: 934g
Conforms to: EN361:2002 and EN12277-D:2015 when used with any SAR Osprey chest harness range and link sling.