The Merlin Tech Full Body Harness has been designed for technical access in industry and rescue personnel that wish to have a fitted Chest Croll or the option of a Karabiner attachment. This also allows the user to adjust the height of the chest Dee attachment to give the correct angle of the body if in a fall. This harness can be utilised as either a wrap around or step in fit, with a pull over the head style. The wrap around fit has been constructed into all the SAR multi purpose harness range. This innovative pattern includes two independent front waist attachment points in different profiles. This is so the rope access and rescue technicians can utilise any type of rope descender without twisting the system.
The Merlin tech is also fitted with upper ‘D’ connection points at the front and rear for safety back-up and fall arrest attachment. The laminated foam and shaped shoulder pads give additional comfort to the user.
• Front fixed Croll
• Triple front attachments Merlin 4 & 6 Styles only
• Two side attachments. Fold back when not required. Merlin 5 & 6 only
• One rear dorsal attachment. Fold away when not required
• Belay loop 30kN and Dee connections 25kN
• Fully adjustable waist and legs
• Step in fitting or wrap around fitting
• Twin adjustment on the waist
• Quick clip buckles on leg loops fitted on the QC styles
• Laminated sandwiched closed cell foam padding
• Shaped waist and legs for extra comfort
• Polyester webbing
• Three reinforced catch free gear rack loops
• Four equipment rings
• Slotted waist for fitting pouches, bolt bags or tool frogs
• Waist circumference: Min 74cm – Max 114cm
Conforms to EN813-2008, EN358-1999 & EN361-2002
Please note that the harness number denotes the number of attachment points.
Example: “Merlin 6” – features 6 attachment points