The Clip Loop Lanyard is available in either Single or Twin configuration. It is made from 25m polyester webbing to a standard length of 1.3m.
The protected clip back eyes on the lanyard leg enable it to be wrapped around larger anchors, whilst maintaining correct orientation of the connector.
The lanyard is supplied as standard with scaffold hooks and connection karabiner. It can be supplied with any of our EN361 connectors, or with no connectors.
- Maximum working load 130kg
- High quality polyester superweb
- Clip loop eyes: 2 per leg
- Length from absorber eye to end eye: 1.3m.
- Length when fitted with karabiner/connector: 1.6m
- Single Leg: 445g (for a 1.3m without connectors)
- Twin Leg: 475g (for a 1.3m without connectors)
- Note: Other lengths can be made, up to a max. total length of 2m
Single Leg: L0010SC
Twin Leg: L0010TC