The Merlin full body harness has been designed for industrial rope access and technical rescue, where personnel wish to have either a wrap around or step in fit, with a pull over the head style. The wrap around fit has been constructed into all the SAR multi purpose harness range. This innovative pattern includes two independent front waist attachment points in different profiles. This is so the rope access and rescue technicians can utilise any type of rope descender without twisting the system.
The Merlin full body harness is also fitted with upper ‘D’ connection points, at the front and rear for safety back-up and fall arrest attachment. The laminated foam and shaped shoulder pads give additional comfort to the user.
• Front fixed Karabiner
• Triple front attachments Merlin 4 & 6 styles only
• Two side attachments. Fold back when not required. Merlin 5 & 6 only
• One rear dorsal attachment. Fold away when not required
• Belay loop 30kN and Dee connections 25kN
• Fully adjustable waist and legs
• Step in fitting or wrap around fitting
• Twin adjustment on the waist
• Quick clip buckles on leg loops fitted on the QC styles
• Laminated sandwiched closed cell foam padding
• Shaped waist and legs for extra comfort
• Polyester webbing
• Three reinforced catch free gear rack loops
• Four equipment rings
• Slotted waist for fitting pouches, bolt bags or tool frogs
• Waist circumference: Min 74cm – Max 114cm
Conforms to: EN813-2008, EN358-1999 & EN361-2002
Please note that the harness number denotes the number of attachment points.
Example: “Merlin 6” – features 6 attachment points